User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    *gasps in horror* Tsk tsk tsk...princess...hmpf! *turns around and jumps in a pool filled with choclate and giant baby lepracon smiles while singing O CANADA!* :P .................. I think she ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Yep, it is! Ah, don't worry about it. Arvy used to tell me that all the time and he's like 20. :roll: *raises eyebrow* Oh really? :lol: :lol: And what ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    Everyone wuvs Princess Kelley! :D

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    Girl, you acctually red all that? SHEESH! Talk about the sharpest knife in the kitchen! :shock:

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Okay About Hope?

    Welcome young lady. :D Im the local "thinker" and dabbler in things best left undisturbed :D

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Removed

    Hhaha! Welcome lad. :D Im the local questionable member :P :D as a matter of fact I do know the show. Awesome daughters :D I realry watch it on hallmark ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: FYI my critiquing list

    YAYAYA! Im on the list! *does Being on the list happy dance*

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    I miss...I miss the end of the 80's and the begining of the 90's all the way to 1996. :sigh: good times good times I miss the raving parties till ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    WOw, who would thought that Hunter's ex looks like Buffy? :? :D Muse, move to macedonia please :P :)

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    KELLY AND CRYSI, MARRY ME! *menacingly* NOW! :P :P :D

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    Honeastly, sometimes Firestarter's name, Jack, drvies e crazy. Jack...such a...overly used name. Almost as in raped. The name that is :D :P

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    Sam is....questionable :? :? :D :lol:

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    Is AMERICAN! :D Plus, that is the symbol of the TOreador clan :P :D :P :D :cool:

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    Chevy is the only black girl I know that listens to rock, and she RAWKS! You go girl ;)

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy thoughts.

    The bike seat of a hot chick's bicycle. that good enough? :P

    Jul 30, 2005


Who knew Kansas City had its own branch of the Yakuza?
— Jason Sudeikis