User avatar

Zion

  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    Squids represent binding, imprisonment, deception. We need something that would represent endless creation, liberation, imagination.

    May 3, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    Does anyone remeber when I proposed the idea for a mascot months ago, when the YWS logo was to be created? No? Thought so... ::sigh:: I voted for other. Dragons ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Your Muse

    Thats what I am doing when I write as well. I talk with "myself" There are a number of characters that I "release" when I want to write something or ...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do tabloids violate celebrities right to privacy?

    As much as they hate it, celebs love being chased by paparazzi. Why? Becuase it rises their popularity. Think about it...for example, I dont remember having red a SINGLE gossip ...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    And on the 101 Worlds sexiest writing forums, YWS, takes the 1st place! Woo Hoo! Lookie all the shmexiness of the pee poo! (im told that pee poo is a ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: WarthogDemon Has Returned

    Ahoy there! I remeber ye! You used to come on YWS frequently! :D I wondered what happend with you. Im Arvandor, (call me Arvy, or Kyril cut it with the ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Nonono...dude, its CrapVILLE, not CrapWILL." srsly :? :)

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Who is Pat Buchanan?

    Pat Buchanan? Good god....talk about a slacker ex boyfriend from hell....we had some pleasureable moments, good kid, but the dude HATES my Sooper Gaian Green Salad! How dares he! EVERYONE ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Sports?

    Figure skating, skiing, triathlon (sp), golf, water olympics, fencing. And what I enjoy doing, weight lifting, swimming, mountain jogging. What I would LOVE to do, but dont have time/money/whatever: f

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Earth Day 22th of April

    Earth Day is coming my friends. I opened this thread in the debate forum because, admit it or not, most of us do not give a damn about the planet's ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Media

    Change what the public value and you'll knock the media back into being an information provider and not much else: how to do that, however, I haven't the faintest idea. ...

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New (sorta) look for YWS

    Dark colours are good for my eyes. I like it :) EDIT: I dont like the new logo on the main page...blargh...cant you just remove it and make the logo ...

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chronicles of Taer - Rewritten!

    I enjoyed reading this. :D I love how you gave the imagery for the celebration, it was almost as if I was there...amazing :) send me a PM for updates ...

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Myspace?

    :D

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which template do you like?

    Dark purple...easire for me eyes

    Apr 1, 2006


Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
— Samuel Butler