-
Re: Google Photo Game
Cyril yay im a dog :P ????????
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?
I watch you through my window every single morning at 9 o'clock. You go out of your door, dressed in your beautiful dress embeded with flowers. And everytime you go ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: The sex trade
I will only say that it was US and Satan who invented hatred, not God.
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: The U.S.A
question, why there was a war with Vietnam in the first place? Why people were forced to leave their loved ones so they can they in battle for a few ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
I agree with Qi about the weapons issue. What I meant to say by "doing nothing about it" I meant that america does not disamr its nuclear weapons. That was ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
It is true..only america didnt back it up. And it keeps on demanding for the other countries to loose their nuclear weapons, while america doesnt do anythign about it...something stinks ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
Im only saying that it dosent promote Bush as a good leader. he does not stand up and do something good for the country for a change, to negate those ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: The sex trade
Both prostitution and pord as a WHOLE must be banned. Oh yeah, sure! I go to nevada everyday and the prostites there say that they are REALLY happy with their ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
And what was the wrong thing ive said in the 1st place, kid? I was only giving my opinion. Im Macedonian, I dont live in America and I know at ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
People, look, we know that Bush maybe is a b****, maybe his IQ is below 90, but would you make a better president? sheesh...he has become a comedy relief...and the ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
I know that pic Sureal, I laugh at it every time I see it....
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: The U.S.A
My overall opinion about america... I have my greatest respect for the Founding Fathers of America and their legacy to create a free nation of the world that will proclaim ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
ah.....I wished to talk about the dude, but I will refrain from pseudo-bashing particular members ;) I'll only say that the descision to invade Iraq and Afghanistan is teh joke ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Russian Letter
Dude, trust me, do it lol thats sooooo not true :D
Sep 7, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Kill :P
Sep 7, 2005
