User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)

    These girls have only been brainwashed by their parents...God...I would gladly strangle their parents and watch their eyes fall out from the pressure...seriously...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)

    THIS is evil? ehmagawd... :lol:

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Attention? ME?! How dare you sir... :rolls an eye: hahaha well, yeah im an attention whore, so? :roll :D

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    ups...sorry...consider it as a compliment then, my bad...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    So, just because it is popular in Japan it is called World Series? Or if you consider something it a possibilty you call it World Series? Theres a saying around ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    6/10 funny but ooold

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    OoOoO...sexy...heheh Its called Close-up m'dear, not huge. And what a good close up it is! *claps* *male audience shouts: MOOOORE!*

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Smile!

    QUestion. What is the meaning of this thread?

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dawn of creation

    *claps* very impressive indeed m'lady. But I think it would be waaay better if you read the poem while listening to a great song, it has more effect to it,..

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mark of the beast

    I havent red what you guys wrote before me, but, people please...the bible is like an alphabet a basic math book for children in kindergarten, that is, for a young ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Ultimate Sacrifice

    I march of to war, because of my family and my children. I march of to war knowing that my children and my beloved will have a better future. I ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Doncha wish- Pussycat Dolls

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 Hularious, but true.. :D

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    Ten bucks says she got enlightnet so no more Vampires for her. Right?

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    "....God has killed men. ANd so shall we." ~Lestat, Interview with the Vampire Oh, how do I love that movie...*IwtV soundtrack starts playing, Arv bursts into a dance* I love ...

    Oct 27, 2005


Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller