User avatar

Zion

  • Welcome Mat Re: quick, take a picture, 'cause this ain't happenin' again...

    Bobo? Ari? MARRAIGE?! *drinks a youth potion, becomes 16 years old, grabs Ari and ties her on the back of the horse. Hits horse in the butt with a swrod, ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fear ( Writing Practice)

    Quite beautiful. but I do think it needs just a wee bit more...finesse, more...soul, its not alive enough. When I read about fear I want it to be dynamic, I ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    ::sees Griff's post:: ahem...The problem is, my good man, that food, generally, in America is NOT (too) healty. Much of it is genetically modificated, also pollution is a problem. We ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    *eyes glitter, anime style* Ari....those are THE best pictures you sent, like, EVER! *is feeling stupid for not being able to post newer pics*

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    9/10 -cuz its original :D

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Magic: The Gathering

    I dont play much Magic, I mean, I started playing it, like...a month ago, or something like that. But I do know that Masks and Apocalypse are OLD.

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Magic: The Gathering

    So, anyone of you guys plays the best trading card in like, existance? :D I just bought a deck, Selesnya Conclave. Realllly fun. Its something a bit like Yu Gi ...

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Yay! Classy Morgan. :D 8) *waves to Ari* yo, princess, when do we get to see your pics? ::grin::

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Smile!

    The lemon is sheer beauty! *cheers!* :lol: Jack are those people all dressed in red and scream staring at a giant....cup? Is that a drinking contest? :P :P :P :P ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 cuz its class

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    8/10 cuz its kinda sacred an' all

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)

    Fontroy, dude, its TZAR not Xzar. :lol: ::ahem:: I hope they'll end up in a asylim somewhere. Question, how does the goverment allow such a thing? Sab, please oh please, ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)

    They strive for all white prefectionsim. As well as the Aryans. Perfect hair, (MUST be blond), eyes (MUST be blue) perfect figure, and trust they would gladly kill someone whos ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)

    Just give me a knife and i'll slit their throats and be done with it :evil: :x

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)

    The women, they’ll smile, on Victory Day. And the children, they’ll laugh and they’ll sing and they’ll play. And the forests will echo our grace, for the brand new dawn ...

    Oct 28, 2005


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac