-
Re: And... We're Back!
Im....home :) *major hug for everyone* I missed this place :)
Jul 26, 2006 -
Re: Time Capsule!
Wonderful idea! :D Dear self, by the time YWS is up and running I expect you to have written 4 novels :D ~Kyril
May 16, 2006 -
Re: Goodbye All and Thank You
..... There are no the language of Man that...can express the feelings that blaze through my head...All I can say is, thank you guys. Thanks for this wonderful adventure that ...
May 16, 2006 -
Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!
A PANDA! A panda is the cutest thing EVAH! OR A BABY SEAL! or or or a POLAR CUB! Im serious! Or a leopard! Anyone who thinks that these mammals ...
May 10, 2006 -
Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!
A PANDA! A panda is the cutest thing EVAH! OR A BABY SEAL! or or or a POLAR CUB! Im serious! Or a leopard! Anyone who thinks that these mammals ...
May 10, 2006 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
7/10 Cute n' cuddly but too pixelized
May 9, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"SHOPPING SPREE!"
May 9, 2006 -
Re: Blazing minds!
An Oroh Dragonfly waiting for its rider. The "steeds" of the Oroh Battledruids and Mages are one of the biggest and most elusive creatures in the Jade Canyon, with a ...
May 9, 2006 -
Re: Blazing minds!
This is the Chalice of Mileyah A ceremonial chalice used by the small human/elven kingdom of Oroh. When one joins the Order of the Golden Oak, this chalice is filled ...
May 9, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
OH. MY. GAWD. The clone of Mariah Carey... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: My respect for YWS has just skyrocketed once again. Fact: All YWS members are playahs. Deal with it. ...
May 8, 2006 -
Re: Things you wouldn't have known if it wasn't for the internet
...yes we are! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! WOOHOO! :D I would have not started writing I would have not developed my english I would never broaden my ...
May 8, 2006 -
Re: Random Tips Addition, or 101 Ways To Skin A Cat
"We know its hard, but at least try to act mature. Its good for the health of everyone."
May 5, 2006 -
Re: Empress: The Triad (New Material 7/28/06)
For the sake of rationality and simplicity my critique for this story shall be summed into a single, seven letter word.. Almighty! Hhahahahhahahahhaahhhahaha! *inhales* ...and again hahahhahahahahahah
May 4, 2006 -
Re: British Sitcoms (Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Extras etc)
I :heart: British Sitcoms! Nothing like good ol' british comedy! :D Blackadder Keeping Up Appearances The Faulty Towers Of fools and horses The Vicar of Dibley "I have a cunning ...
May 4, 2006 -
Re: Blazing minds!
So heres the deal. I post a picture of something random, anything at all (Be it a bucket, a pot, a red square, anything) And you try to make something ...
May 3, 2006
