User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    Dorm life is awesome. There are four dorms in this city. One is for the medical and pharmateutics (spell check) uni's, one is for the politics and economics, and the ...

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ubersexual VS. Metrosexual

    No, Qi, its called a new trend in case you havent been watching TV lately. Supposedly ubersexuality is the new trend and metrosexuality is slowly dying out. And in case ...

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Back to YWS RP

    Ok, this is an example.... start with a female sorceress named Jeina... Jeina went outside the tavern. The fingers of the dawning sun washed all over her face and her ...

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ubersexual VS. Metrosexual

    Metrosexual or Ubersexual? How to Spot the Difference * Both are passionate, but the uber is passionate about causes and principles, while the metro is mostly passionate about himself * ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Have I signed your guestbook yet?

    You havent sign mine too :P

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Don't Wanna Miss A Thing-- Aerosmith I heart that MUCH. I know the lyrics like the back of my brain (if that made ANY sense :P ) Once I sang ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Arabic ambiental music....ah....

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Orange blouse with black sleeves, blue jeans and snickers. :P :D

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 cuz its surrealistic

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Back to YWS RP

    *beams* thx for mentioning that particular fact C. :D Yes every adventurer starts with a simple mount, a horse. Drwarves, Gnomes and Halflings start with a ram or a boar. ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    *licks everyone who's replied to this topic in random places* What celebrity or polititian would you lick?? I think mine would be... Pete Doherty, just to annoy Kate... And perhaps ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    Teo, you sure youre not on drugs?

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Jupi is a coke. :P :D If I had more pics id post them. :P :D

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    it works seems...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    the pic is A.N.C.I.E.N.T. almost a year old... but what ta heck. Most of you have seen couple of hundered times. try now.

    Nov 5, 2005


"I think; therefore, I am."
— RenĂ© Descartes