User avatar

Zion

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I

    Interesting....very interesting work of art. I love this. It dives in...the philosophy (?) of the oldest buisness in the world. WOnderful perception.

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ubersexual VS. Metrosexual

    Bob, m'dear, confidence is the key of everything. Loving yourself as you are is a starting point. Once you do that, everything else comes natural, by itself. And no, judging ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    Yeah I know what you mean. On ALL accounts. Wow...men underwear not displayed like that as well? Now theres an interesting twist in this little scenario. This IS bad....its underware...inst ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    I know whats Victoria's Secret, Qi. And I love their commercials. Im not ok for the displays for only one thing only, that is, little children have to look at ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: all work and no play make nate go something something

    Hun, you dont get paid if you do nothing. Thats stupid. On the contrary you HAVE to work if you want to get paid. The thing is, everyone gets an ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Favorite Lyrics and Lyric Disucssion

    What are your favorite lyrics? And why? I love this one... Within Temptation-Mother Earth (i belive gal would love this one ;) :D ) Birds and butterflies Rivers and mountains ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennifer Aniston

    omg this is awesome...you only need to do a little work around the shade of the left eye and the lips and it'll be perfect.

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    I agree with Gal, but the fact is, most of the men are pigs, and many of the women, (particulary those 5% like being shown that way...) I dont know ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II

    Totally TRUE! :lol: (is currently abusing internet for free in the institute :D )

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    OOO!! Who here can do any tongue tricks? I can make my tongue into a straw, and i've been practicing tying a cherry stem into a knot using only my ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 hahahahha....catchy! Arent you a little young for that little lady? :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 hehehe...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ubersexual VS. Metrosexual

    A modern woman wants a smart, stylish man. Elegant and masucline in the same time. Even though they dont want it to admit it but they pierce into a man's ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Back to YWS RP

    I have been misunderstood. :D :lol: The idea with five spell slots, is that you can use only five spells. The ammount is inifinte of course. Theres a limit to ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Back to YWS RP

    I have no idea SK. I havent played D&D so far. (as humiliating as it sounds...)

    Nov 6, 2005


I have the opposite of charisma…. no-rizz-ma
— Gen