User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10 I loved the former version (blue/white)

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The tables have turned (Men's rights, anyone?)

    I said it before. Im not about supremacy, but equilibrium. Men are portrayed as stupid slobs as Sureal said, like a robot to do the will of a woman. In ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick the Member above ya!

    *licks*.....*tongue in flames* aaaaa! shomeone ghive me wshater!

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The tables have turned (Men's rights, anyone?)

    Judging from the image of today, it seems to me that this battle of sexes that has culminated in a full scale war, has depravied the image of Man. By ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 I think I would make a good wiccan. i heart nature. :D 10/10 speed of dark eh? Why havent I thought of it before...hm...have to ponder about it...ask CL ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 its.....weird (?)

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    Thank you Rei. Art and cheap porn/perversive nightmaers are often cunfused. David is a celebration of the human body as a whole, a symbol of perfection, and a work of ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ loves piggies! :D :D :lol:

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Reminds me of the time we crammed about ten people into a phone booth... That was fun. Bob, you're hot. :shock: Wow. The predator has found its victim. :lol:

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ubersexual VS. Metrosexual

    Thank you COnvulted :D Yes, but outer beuty is the first striking factor, even though noone wants to admit it. First impressions are always the greatest. First step to self ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 artistic and stylish. pop artsy :D

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II

    *TRUE* (yes Betty, that was true. Go on you fools laugh at me. Yes, I would take a flying bullet in my chest for Nai :D )

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II

    True :D (would REALLY take a bullet for Aniar, cuz hes my bro, and if anyone messe with him, hes gotta go through ME first)

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: k

    Attraction scale GAY--------------me-//////////////STRAIGHT Relationship potential scale GAY---------------------me-///////STRAIGHT

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Ana Karenina

    Or Ана Карениња would be (i think) in its original form. This masterpiece was written by Tolstoy (spell check) somewhere in the begining of the 20th century I belive. Also ...

    Nov 7, 2005


A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl