User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Long hair RAWKS people! loooong and waavy, combined with a gentle spring breeze....

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Voices of Autumn 2005 (Silver Trance Mix) Caress the Hardest Hearts

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Piecings and tattoos...

    I already have a pierced left ear. Im planning to pierce my eyebrow as well, and/or tatoo a rising metal unicorn on my back, a small one though, or something ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    :shock: :shock: all the saints in the skies envined the maiden Niobe when she was born. A work of art made by nature herself that breathes the exotic power of ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    Dedicated to Gal :D i Love these lyrics Within Temptation-Ice Queen When leaves have fallen And skies turned into grey. The night keeps on closing in on the day A ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If YWS ever goes down for a long time....

    ^^^ My backup :D

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Research Re: Nicole Kidman

    I need to make a project for my class in order to pass the exams so I need as much as info (mostly biography and trivia/gossip) for Nicole Kidman (dont ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Magnifying my soul

    I am like the dunes in the deserts Beneath the wind I shift and change, I twist and turn, new dunes rise, old ones fall, but in the end, it ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Techie Gospel

    Im prepearing something similar but kinda more serious about technology. Its called Codex of the Machine.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Indigo Children (I, II, III)

    CL i take it you consider thineself indigo as well? The poems were amazing i love them. Are these like, three classes/types of indigos?

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    ?/10 wow...i dont know what to say. on the one hand its very amazing, but yet so very creepy. lol, mixed emotions aboiut that one. but definetlay powerful emotions.... ::nods::

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^ is british is awesome is shmexy

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 astral projection like........cooooooooooooool.....

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Europian Union

    The European Union Commissioners have announced that agreement has been reached to adopt English as the preferred language for European communications, rather than German, which was the other possibil

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: all work and no play make nate go something something

    lol i dont know.. :P Study i guess....plus I heart english and german, and maybe lating or italian. And yeah far eastern languages. I can also speak Croatian! :lol: and ...

    Nov 15, 2005


It's hard to enjoy practical jokes when your whole life feels like one.
— Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian