User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    hey why dont we do an annual montly Miss YWS/Mr YWS? :lol:

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    overall 8/10 10 goes to liquid oxygen....yeah, you go girl ;)

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If YWS ever goes down for a long time....

    oh...ma...gawd.... :shock: :shock:

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Art of magic

    In the entire process you use only 5-6 brushes and one of them usually takes 10 minutes, tops.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Art of magic

    sure! :D It will be a pleasure... ::bows::

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nostalgia

    rather listen to Dancing Queen than fifty or eminem. yeah, I hate rap and hip hop. Trance and techno...allll the waay for me

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Indigo Children (I, II, III)

    Arvy: I love you! anyzways enough of sounding like an obsessed fangirl I actually didn't think of Indigo Children when I wrote it, probably my subconcious working me over doubletime. ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Art of magic

    ohmagawd.....i had no idea people comment in this thread.... :shock: :lol: thank you thank you very much :bows: And yeah, they do go with a buncha stories and eveyrhitng

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um.. Hello

    Why, ahoy there! :D Welcome to YWS!

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Still living in the Ancient times...

    I think Moonlight Sonata was from Mozart? I know the songs but I mix up the artists and everything. Theres a link for classic music on that site as well. ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Magnifying my soul

    thx a bunch Matt. Im still a noob at poetry. lol :P :D

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    See what I mean? :D

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Still living in the Ancient times...

    Try Bach, Mozart, some operas, like Barbers Adagio for strings. Its not an opea, its instrumental, but when a choirs sings it, its waaay more cooler. Chillout music? Enya, Dune...etc ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Im happy with my short spikey hair thank you very much. I only say that a woman looks more feminen (spell check) with long hair

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    nonono a bon is waay more cooler than a ponytail. seriously, why would you imprison such a long beautiful dark hair in a....ponytail...ugh...let it free! I love the scene when ...

    Nov 18, 2005


History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.
— Napoleon Bonaparte