User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    3/10 i still liked the old version better. btw, Nai, im waiting for your mail/post :D

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Bob, dont take it as an offense really, but dude, you DO look like Jesus :D Im serious

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 sexy serene, fluffy SNOINK! You swine! You got some problems with my avvie? I rate yours as a 1/10, a total fashion blam! (jk hun, I laughed my ass ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: New Storybook

    Question: What happens with the storyboard I propsed?

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 cuz we all love Liv Tyler!

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Now all I need is to get a cam and post some pics of moi so I can impress Niobe. Ari, hun, you still send me over the edge. As ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Galaxy of Stars?

    This is great! What software did you use? coughripoffcough jkjkjk :lol: :lol:

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Other Re: Chocolate and Cigarettes

    ::applause:: CL this was awesome I really enjoyed it! lol thx for adding moi. Its soo....freestylish, so...."I dont give a damn" style. The best thng of all is (something that ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality?

    Macedonian, pure bred. Most of the ancestors had married with germans or french men/women, hence the western europe-ish outlook. Heck its a 350 year old family tree how many ancestors ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS GuestMap

    i added moi too. :D

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    so many pretty girls! so many pretty girls! so many pretty girls!

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    nono thats not evil thats GLAM! girl, you hawt and you know it! :D

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    probably THE best sig on YWS...seriously

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    hahaha! nice behind erethor :lol:

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Research Re: Nicole Kidman

    YES! :D Thx a bunch Dusky! *kisses Dusky on the cheek in a hurry and runs away*

    Nov 19, 2005


Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu