User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Muse? Love, why? :(

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess what I'm here! (I know it's your dream come true)

    g'day mathew, welcome to YWS :D

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Hunter, Bobo, keep your filthy hands of my baby! :twisted: Casts a globe of invunrability (sp) on Tara

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: MWAH!!!

    erm.....wow? lmao!

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My bio

    much as i jerk my head in a really weird way and make a discusting expression on my face, I say "WELCOME TO YWS!"

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    Not a bit rap fan, Arvy? ;) -the Violent Fems (they had a few good songs, but for the most part...) I LOATH rap....and whoever said that Faithless needs to ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bill Brasky!!

    How can you NOT know Bill Brasky? He was the one that build the first state of the art brothel in Saraevo. Bill Brasky had a secret love affair with ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Wow...everyone is into it...POsing, half nakedness, music photots, dancing moves, people are getting quite enthralled by it. My plan is acctually working! MUAHAHAHAHA!

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    50 cent eminem snoop dawg jay z ja rule i cant think of others in the moment

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    YAY! TARAAAA!

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 VERY true...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 yay for the pig lady! :D :D :D

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 weird...what a house has to do ANYTHING with a griffinkeeper?

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost?

    hm....nice nice...really good :D

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    awww.....its so CUTE! :D

    Nov 27, 2005


I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing