User avatar

Zion

  • Writing Activities Re: Blazing minds!

    The monks of the Bleeding Sun have built their temples on Ao thousands of years ago. Always contemplating, always thinking, they are puruers of knowledge and power, of reason, uncorrupted ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Nay. My life would always be bound to the service of Great Mrtvah. ~Cerilian Ka No. -Black Tar Fred who's face would you put on a 20 dollar bill?

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Most Disturbing Films

    She Devil Hostel Napoleon Dynamite Drop Dead Gorgeous *shudders* urgh... argh... ew.

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Doctor Who!!

    Sadly, I havent watched the series. But according to what ive been told (and the tid bits ive seen) its oldschool sci fi. Low budget, mechanical robots, poor animatronics and ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Andy (Nature's Inexorable Imperative)

    Her heart could break as well as any another though she was encased in a mass of machinery – wires and rods instead of flesh and sinew. Beneath that cold ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The World Became the World

    What Nate said. Also, from a sci-fi point of view...i dont belive that scientists would acctually by (manually) typing on keyboards in the 32 century. Also, you might want to ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hey,Acrillyc

    Интересна работа. За жал рускиот ми е слаб, но горе-доле, знам да прочитам по некој збор, сепак, иста азбука корÐ

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Nifty Fonts

    awesome! *snags Futurama and Orgy font*

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: CELEBRATION!!!!!!

    wooooooooooohoooooooooooo!!! *pops chamapagne* Im in love with this forum! EVERYBODY!! DO WE NEED IT!! *bajilion people* YEEEEAH! DO WE WANT IT!!! *bajilion people* YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAH!! http://216.77.18

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    deep...sweat...dreams.... *sigh* 10+/10

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    *pokes* you think he's dead?

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Coma White - Marylin Manson

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 too punk+popculture ish :/

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: writers & bipolar/depression

    Mild depression :D and yeah...bipolar. But I dont take medications. I deal with it as it already is. I dont belive that there is a treatment for bipolar disorder in ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: From TSR to YWS

    I was arvy. Now behold, I am ZION! The harbringer of the new era of Humanity! mwhahahaha!

    Jul 26, 2006


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet