-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
overall 8/10 the 1st one is hularious :lol:
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I were an Evil Overlord
lmao! Ohmagawd! This is acctually useful! :D
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Im sexier than Brad, ask tara we have webcam chats occasionally and with Crysi. :P :P :P :D :lol: :lol: :lol: brad = brat :roll: :roll: lmao! upload the pic ...
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
so gonna regret this...these THE worst pics of me take ever! This was after an exam in 10 o'clock in the morning in a nearby cafe :P the dude on ...
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: Gathering of Tales
tnx for the detailed comment about the colours...its supposed to be, cuz its on the top of the tallest moutain. Also the place is sort of a gateway and all
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: A Leaf Forgotten -a fragment-
hm....interesting...
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: Kelly Clarkson Fans?
That THING does NOT get into my CD player, its EVIL! But I do like....SInce youve been goooooooone I can breathe for the 1st time! :shock: :shock: ...............I even know ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Gathering of Tales
(modified version) The large wooden door creaked as it slowly opened. The white candles from the hall illuminated the small room and the silluethe of a large man in robes ...
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: Gathering of Tales
(modified version) The large wooden door creaked as it slowly opened. The white candles from the hall illuminated the small room and the silluethe of a large man in robes ...
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: Cat Names
:D :D :D
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: MySpace anyone?
(PG +13) yay! but im rearly on...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
overall 5/10 Mocks religion as we know it, but the unicorn is cute :D
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: For if you feel in need of love...
*returns with a JUMBO hug* I wuv CL cuz she is one of the bestest authros/writers ive talked to so far, and shes honest and uber cool, and a great ...
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
*is curently listening to chants from a nearby mosque* Butterfly lady, Faithless is waaaaaaaaaaaaay more popular than stupid greed day. Hes....eternal....
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: For if you feel in need of love...
I love Niobe cuz she has an exotic earthly beauty but in the same time she can be cold-bloded and stern, plus, she lives in Britain! :D :lol:
Dec 1, 2005
