-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
7/10 weird but hularious :lol:
Dec 12, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
The Princess of Texas never ceases to amaze us...
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: How is it going so far?
Christian ALegory? huh? anyway... I gathering info from as many sources as possible. Indian culture, ancient europian belif system and all that jazz, also words/terms/legends from my own macedonian he
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Why thank ye m'good friend. I propose we cease this pittiful contest o' booty. What say ye? Erethor, nice pics, stupid angle. :D The least you could do is stand ...
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: How is it going so far?
How are your writnings progressing? What did ya do today? I finally finished my world map *go moi* and created a few new characters and artifacts. By tomorrow I should ...
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Count me out of this one....I already HAVE that particular picture! ;) I have a face pic of Tara before she came on YWs in the 1st place :lol: :lol:
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
9/10 everyone loves Monthy Python
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
CL needs a therapy? :lol: 8/10 ;)
Dec 10, 2005 -
Re: Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
I hafta watch it even if that would mean me getting bitched up by bodyguards and policemen. :lol:
Dec 10, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
8/10 gladiator rox 8)
Dec 10, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
yay! Ari posted pickies! *hugs* It was about bloody time i'd say! :P :lol:
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: One Word Story Book
Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...
Dec 8, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
8/10 4/10 I dont get it... 10/10 I visit the onion every single day. Its awesome! :lol:
Dec 8, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Morgan, awesome as always :D
Dec 8, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
hes kinda right ya know..........*everyone glares at him*........um...jk? No. :twisted:
Dec 7, 2005
