User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    1. Shower after sports? 80% of the males do. Thats were everyone goes experimental and all, if ye know what I mean... ;) 2. Giving yourself a blowjob? Gurl, that ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    Hahaaa! You guys are sick! :lol: :lol: :lol: Afterwards Id stand up for mens rights and start posing for playboy. Move as west as possible, (germany, france, etc. etc.) Manchester, ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    LMAO! Id also join the cheerleader group and sabotage their projects and throw the guilt on the stupid jocks. And, id WARE HEELS AND I MINI SKIRT! :twisted:

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    Oh, Id also use men's stupidty to suit my own needs, and Id be an undercover feminist in the local movements.

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    Why not Britney? :twisted: Dammit Sponson....youre the same age, just a chick/dude/undefined, sheesh... If i were a chick id have sex with the security guard to let me in the ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    Imagine this scenario. Guys: You wake up one morning and you find you room covered in Brtney Spears posters, NSYNC, all the walls are pink with flower stickers on them, ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    nonono hun, ALL writer chicks....all they need is a little spit n shine and they'll be perfect!

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Whatever happened to ZZAP?

    It seems I have taken up his mantle and now I hold the Hated-by-all Torch. I miss him on YWS. EVen though, I chant with him from time to time ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 so. very. true.

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I just wanted to say...

    Oh how do I luuuuuuuv YWS. Im gonna marry it someday! :lol: ............ Did I took my medicine today? *blank stare*

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Writer chicks are hawt beyond all mortal hawtness... :shock:

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I Swear She Made Me Do It!

    it seems that Fauste was too hawt for his own well being. :lol: CL, hun, you do realize that sending your bf here amongst a pack o hungry wolves was ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ is becoming a valued member of our reat society ;)

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ari: you know it girl ;) Faith: .....she returns....... Hunter: *keeps repeating to self* imnotgay,imnotgay,imnotgay....

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Google fight!!!!

    Hey I know this stuff its awesome! :lol: Me 1,060,000,000 results Myself 146,000,000 results LMAO! Pamela Anderson 14,300,000 results My Girlfriend 23,100,000 results hahahahha! My writings 25,100,000

    Dec 12, 2005


When a person tells you you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't.
— Louis C. K.