User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    LMAO! half techno half metal/rock. You kidding? I gre up with Queen (my childhood idols, even though I could not pronouce Mercury's name correctly :lol: ), Alanis Morisete, The cardigans ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Its a face pic ive posted a few hundred times so far...ok, ill post em again just for ye only ;) NOTE: These are ANCIENT pics, so do exuse the ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    A perfect circle-Pet go to songs, then listen and find this particular song, now THATS a vocal. The dude has a pile o rewards cuz of it. Tell me what ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    Ary....I'd be showering with the fit sporty dudes....I would be an athlete! You didn't specify what we were.....he he he...lol :twisted: Very few guys manage it?....Arvy....?....actually, I DON'T wann

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    *hates the fact that he is unable to post a full body pic so people can gawk in it.* all i have is a stupid geeky face pic *brakes scotch ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    *starts singing that particular song* As much as I know, that song is pure dance (dance as in electronic music) Gurl, you too into techno/dance? Please say yes. :)

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    ye, like f**** itchy and scratchy. Seriously, im tall, blond and handsome, hes short, dark and from the third world. :lol: hes a year younger then me.

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    DARE! I LOVE THAT SONG! GORRILAZ RAWK! gurl, gimme five, ugh! Orestes-A perfect circle

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    ohmagawd there was this dude once, and he was like SO out of this world. he was like, my best friend, and like, everytime I went to his house I ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Funniest pics on the web

    Cute blonde giving a blowjob! YAY!

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: another miscellaneous face

    Manchester United? God....Beckham is my sisters idol...God...Sometimes I REALLY hate that guy inlcuding hus slutty wife Posh Bit*h Spice. But still, If youre not a Manc, youre a Wank! :wink:

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    'twas 'bout time... :lol: awesome pics dude :D whats the date for anyway?

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: another miscellaneous face

    Brotherhood of the Wolf is awesome. Monica Belucci is soooo....I cant find the word...divine? yea. Adam Savage and Jamie Heignman (sp) rawk too. ;) Nightwish, I heard the band was ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I Swear She Made Me Do It!

    Pleasure is all mine trust me. :lol: If you plan to change your sexual orientation any time soon send me a msg ;) lmao! jk jk... :lol:

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    :| hello????? 'Then they'd be perfect' ???? One word.....Ari??????!!!!!! - already so!!!! lol. *sigh* take more than that to polish me up.........lol its a matter of speech m'dear, really. I ...

    Dec 13, 2005


I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath