User avatar

Zion

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Star In The Universe

    Vega's cool. WIth the entire red ring thingie. But betleguse is like, far out :lol:

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    *eyes Butterfly Lady* oh reaaaaaaaaalyy? o.O jk jk jk :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    :twsited: Hey I like the idea of me being shared with to hawt japanese chicks but I dont think thats gonna happend any time soon...there are no japan chicks anywhere ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Star In The Universe

    Bettleguese. He is H.U.G.E. THE BIGGEST star ever discovered. I wanted to vote for Alpha Centauri, considering the fact that (i think) It is the nearest star system, and Id ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    ohmagawd....like, all hell just like, totally brake loose... :shock: :shock: People, if youre into sex education send some of us older people a msg m'kay? :lol: reading this stuff is ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    *thumbs up for Convulted Empty* ;) .....whats a gutter anyway :shock:

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Strict and up-tight

    A random question. Was that posted directed to me? If it was, I "bumped" so I can show that I AM able to do so, and the mods cant stop ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Know what else really grinds my gears?

    s*it I knew this was a bad idea....lol! jk..I'll see what I can do. I DO have a personal life though...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Know what else really grinds my gears?

    I will also try to cover some things up. DOnt except anything spectacular though, Im only trying to recover my reputation :P :lol: jk jk. Seriously, I'll try to help. ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Strict and up-tight

    *bump* You know hteres is a diffrence between posting stupid and immature posts and saying somethng hularious but still smart. Afterall, this is a writing site. Forums like these are ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Whatever happened to ZZAP?

    I know him back from another board, Young Fantasy Writers, he was the very first dude to answer on my very first topic. I just came in touch with global ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Whatever happened to ZZAP?

    Acctually yeah, he stalks the forum from time to time. He said to me that he was sorry about his former bitchy character, but he didnt want to come back. ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: another miscellaneous face

    just words, just words...I got roped into Man U by my father, they says you can't choose your family that's why you have friends. Jojo, you sound like one of ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    This is the moment im supposed to say that I hate something about the pictures I posted. I thought of saying something like "i hate my shoulder's, they make me ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    you didn't code right dear.. Do you bite your thumb at me sir? Aww lookie, my smexzy boy posted pics, yay... I am lucky aren't I... :D Tall, dark and ...

    Dec 13, 2005


Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact.
— George Eliot