User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Your tricks don't work on me, follish little human.-Arvandor said cutting him slowly on the neck-release them, NOW, or heads will roll :roll: :roll: :roll: 8) :o

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goranol's chosen

    What do you mean? :?:

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goranol's chosen

    Eclo is that :lol: a werewisp, as I said before thats the second no third part, im planing to post them too. Eclo is a common thief, trying to survive ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    On another note, what do you write, Arvy? I'm dabble in the arts of writing for a long time, but alas im actually new in wrting itself. Mostly for the ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    lol you too. all of you back on the other thread. I hope I'll make some new friends around here too

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goranol's chosen

    Oh and yeah Cello is Eclo, mixed up everything I wasnt aware of all of the mistakes. BTW, its the second chapter of the book and the baby is Invictus, ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Now thast what I call a welcome! lol :o :lol: Oh, im very new around here though. EBM, Z, Crysi, Perra, my family *smirk* :lol: btw, great site! Very profesional ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Ill never forget pesimistic perra. the first time i red your sgnature below the singning chick, i was like, what kind a kid is this? :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie in need...

    wow us writers are so strange people...lol

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    ! Crysi and her misguided and unfortuante creatures! AHHHH! The thread is burning EEEEK! :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    im not sure if i understood that very wel but :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sounds funny

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Hy everyone! Im Arvandor, im sure some of you may now me, (but guys I just cant ressist it :lol: :P ) ahem... Im Arvandor Corellan Atlantius Athel, Father of ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goranol's chosen

    Ok, this is a part of my book. I wrote it in a hurry, so im aware of the gramar mistakes. I need a critic mostly on the concept and ...

    Dec 2, 2004


Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan