User avatar

Zion

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goranol's chosen

    Prisithcoopiwlk? :lol: whats that? btw, I have created over 100 races so...but as I've said many of them will have to die :cry: they were not original enough, so Tempest ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Oh that was me btw. Ha..HA! HAHAHA! here I go again!

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Home (bad name, I know)

    Three thumbs up! *but he realises that he has no third thumb, so he baerly lifts his right toe* :lol: smashing stuff muse, btw, i like the name-muuuuuuse :wink:

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    DID YOU SAID RPG!?! :shock: :shock: AHHHH! BAULDURS GATE! ICEWIND DALE! NEVERWINTER NIGHTS! FABLE! KULT! DIVINE DIVINITY! D&FREAKINGD! COUNT ME IN! Im sooo darn happy in the moment. HURRAY! :o ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goranol's chosen

    Oh thanks El, But like I've said its a PART of my book, but Im planning to prepare the entire chapter and sent it here. About the werewisps, I was ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    macedonian, sooo like we don't count nowhere right? lol But I do cherish the british style of speaking and writing (I practiced my accent for 6 months :P ) So ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Right me if Im wrong but isnt that Drizzt?

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Sometimes I soooooo cherish the thought that we are fantasy writers :roll: :twisted: :twisted: 8)

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    THANX! WOW this place rocks!

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    What Mesh is here too?! *slaps in his forehead almost breaking his galsses* oh shoot...fantasy writers are soooo dangerous

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Im confuzeled :lol: Tis' true ask Delo or the other if you like

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Fantasy Books

    Im not much of a reader, but I would recomend the Shanarra series, Artemis faul, pawn of phropecy, wheel of time, those the ones I heard of, except the 1 ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Imsaving im saving ok. sheesh lol :lol: :P

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Evil? Evil? I don't know true evil?! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: BEWARE HUMAN! I KNOW EVIL VERY WELL! I USED TO BE AN AVATAR OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION! THOUSANDS OF ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goranol's chosen

    :lol: oh is that so? Wait till you see how real the others are. I havent posted the other two parts. And how real they will be

    Dec 6, 2004


a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn