User avatar

Zion

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goranol's chosen

    That would make some great two legged muscle bummed warriors if you ask me. Wouldnt that be better?

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    Belive me writing is like a disease. Once you pop you can't stop! :lol: :wink:

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Z broke up with Mesh and then ran off marring with you Crysi, j/k of course

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crush(es)

    Lyv Tyler! ;) Nicloe Kidman Angelina Jolie Sophia Loren (when she was young of course :lol: ) Kethirn Zeta-Jones Ms. Vampire huneter Buffy! :P And many more, i cant think ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Hope so! :lol: I don't remeber, I woke up! :lol: :P

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Oh I watched Dogma many many times. Watch Stigamta with Gabriel Burn. Honestly I also belive in the same things as you do, well not 100% but still, you get ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    (Wow she's a wiccan :wink: ) Im a strong christian. I belive in the power of God. That wouldnt happen if I was not a witness of his power, firsthandedly. ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Yesterady I had a dream/nightmare. Me and Z were off to Holland to get married ARGH! :shock: :shock:

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification

    Whoa! Gal! :shock: :) Well, ok I admit it. SOme of my friends sugested that we pirce on the...well you know what :oops: :P But hearing how much the process ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    EBM dude, don't get me wrong but I think you have been just a little bit harsh, you were all like SO WHAT! DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT IT! I ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    Well imstr8 but still, I had a bi past. I have nothing against lesbians and such,but I don't see it as naturals a 'normal' love. No offense meant. im not ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    I love award shows! britney, paris hilton, lindsey lohan, hilary duff, trl, etc. etc. etc.

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goranol's chosen

    np ;) thank you for your time

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    hey chill guys, i was only kidding thats all. Cuz' Z and mesh already sound like a pair :lol:

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    WOW I love the third mostly! Its so...alive!

    Dec 8, 2004


Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher