-
Re: You know your addicted to LotR when...
Many, many of too lazy to bold/underline them. But I HAAAATE it when people mix santa elves and tolkien elves. The SHAME! :evil: The evil!
Dec 21, 2005 -
Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!
It's short for "emotional hardcore" Think of it this way.. Heavy Metal music has kind of a demonic growling voice with a lot of bass guitar and deep sounds. Emo ...
Dec 21, 2005 -
Re: Why dosen't yws have an rp board?
*cracks knuckles* This could be good. *casts a sidelong glance at Arvandor* You in? *raises eyebrow* ...yes
Dec 21, 2005 -
Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!
Do Nightwish and Within Temptation count? :D
Dec 21, 2005 -
Re: Why dosen't yws have an rp board?
lol Actually Jack, if I remember correctly, me, Hunter and Arvy were the life of that forum, but your right, people just stopped doing it after a while SIR ARVANDOR!! ...
Dec 21, 2005 -
Re: On Bad Writing (Some hilarious suggestive language)
Also there was this place called Gaysomething and on the beginning of Eragon hes says something like: The big bulky arms were covering with his sweat and there was hair ...
Dec 21, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Lady in red mmm....I love that song
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Said I sent a goglaragi :D (or whatever the name was...lmao!)
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: Why dosen't yws have an rp board?
I propoesed a modified RP board which many people seemed to liked it...but...I have no idea what happend, no one took interest in it? :? :? :?
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: The Twelve Days of Christmas-- YWS style!
*grins* Me is happy. I was mentioned *grins*
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: The Twelve Days of Christmas-- YWS style!
WHAT in the name of jarred pickles is Ogling? rolf! Anyway, good stuff... ;)
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: Published?
Ive had two poems published in a book.
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: Funniest pics on the web
eeeeew... lol I wont allow this thread to go to oblivion! Behold the purple hair freak!
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?
We are celebrating Christmas on January the 7th since im orthodox. Mom makes a loaf of bread and puts a small 200+ year old coin which every old family has. ...
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: On Bad Writing (Some hilarious suggestive language)
Its a pile of nice words to say that the kid had an erection. :lol: :lol: :lol: This is horrid. I know my stuff are kinda dumb but this is ...
Dec 20, 2005
