User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Most School Aged Children Have Imaginary Friends

    lol imaginary friends? that brings back memories of old *sigh* I had an entire elvish council of them, sometimes vizualising the chambers of the council, the walls engraved with sylvan ...

    Dec 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Dec 26, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: KayJuran

    oh and in case any1 else gets confused... i am most def a girl!!!) Ohhhh... :roll: :D

    Dec 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Become A [British] Lord for 29.99

    And how about the childern of Alexandar the great? A nation directly from the craddle of modern civilization. Also I LOVE BRITAIN! :D :lol: :wink:

    Dec 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Whats to say about KayJuran? Is there anything bad to say about him? Hes a great guy. If only he was a chick and was living next door. :lol: :P ...

    Dec 21, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Planet Dreams I

    Planet dreams I Come forth children, don’t be scared, I mean you no harm, join with me, Everworld, Let us dwell in the ever-lasting innocence and purity. Come forth children, ...

    Dec 18, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goranol's chosen

    Ok here's the first part of the chapter so it will be less confuzing: ____________________________________________________ 1 e The sun rises slowly from the Dragonpeek mountains. With it, the bustling

    Dec 18, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Kingdom of Shadow

    This is another story from my world as well. Hope you like it... Its not finished though _________________________________________ Elenor. A city of beauty, its marble towers engraved with golden rune

    Dec 18, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    FANTA EXOTIC! AHHH.... *moment of statisfaction* I love fanta! :D :D :D Not pepsi (I do like pepsi twist though), not coca cola (I do like coca cola-light :D :D ...

    Dec 16, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and salutations

    *bows in the most elven fashion* 8) :D Hail friend! Im Arvandor Corellan Atlantius Athel, father of the Elven people (yeah right, every writer nowadays is a father of a ...

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    WOw cool celebrations! :D :wink:

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    :lol: thats a good one

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    Yeah, I was too, back when i was bi, when I was younger. It does feel strange in a way, but there is nothing to be afraid and all, its ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    Wow it seems that fantasy writers are realted to royalty! :lol: :P About our history, no one tells me anything. They just don't want to. Its like, they are hiding ...

    Dec 13, 2004


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)