User avatar

Zion

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goranol's chosen

    :lol: thnx crisy! here's the next part of it. _________________________________________ The campsite where Yunero had his last roasted deer. Eclo didn’t seem to bother too much with the situation. M

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    KayJuran, (I am going to try to make this a compliment) thank you for going on and posting at that time and then having Arvy say you are a guy, ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Kingdom of Shadow

    WOW Crysi thanks you're the best! :D Acctually I continued writing it, so I plan to post the other part as well. I know my writing skills are not that ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Crysi is known for scorching...er...making a new hair do with her dragons on me :D (I've meant that I hoped that you or Z could give me some comments or ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    El is known for her love for fire and phoenixes also firebirds. She's also a great writer. She always coments my stories *smirks towards Z and Crysi*

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Acording to many unwriten laws, many of them brought by the Universal Orthodox Church in Istambul (I think. btw, Universal as Space) God or Jesus IS almighty and in that ...

    Dec 30, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fox Hunting

    My point excatly. Killing foxes for sport it's not a way of life. Call me a hipie but its immature and a bit stupid. Even though I might agree that ...

    Dec 30, 2004
  • Writing Activities Re: automatic writing meditation

    Like, wow! :shock: I think I tryed it once, but I can't seem to really open my mind. I can't write something I don't thik about. weird

    Dec 30, 2004
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    sang

    Dec 30, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I DO enjoy tomatoes!

    Who the hell is REMUS LUPIN? :? I love tomatos as well. And mayo, and ketchup, and a hamburger, we even have a sandwich that we call it 'french' literally. ...

    Dec 29, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Dec 29, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Planet Dreams I

    Mother Erendil, the haven of the Elven nation, my home... 8) :D

    Dec 29, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Dec 29, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Kingdom of Shadow

    Thanx mesh! You're great. And yeah, I think it to be a short novel of some sorts. Bu who now it might even turn out as a trilogy? :P :D

    Dec 29, 2004


Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain