User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Re: Blond fantasy writer

    So, like here goes... My real name is Cyril,Kiril,Kire,Eric (corky right?) Im 18 and I love fantasty sci-fi and such. Im from macedonia and there aren't ANY fantasy books around ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    DeVine or 96ERIC69 :razz:

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    Z I just saw this thread. hehehe intriguing, now none shall ressist the foul charms of Arvandor (and Z of course :P ) *ahem* Anyway, I tend to raise the ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello From Delo

    DELO! WOw the HNE opened its HQ here as well. :P

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How to Start a Fire

    Hey my cousins name is Nicole (and her brother is named Elvis... :? :P How weird is THAT . btw my real name is Cyril *shrugs* reminds me on cereal ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi

    DOn't worry C Im blond too :roll:

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello everyone!

    TARA! WELCOME! :D C, let me introduce you to the Shadow Queen Tara! All hail the mistique and dark wonders of QUeen Tara!

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Kingdom of Shadow

    Thanx Mesh. I will change them :wink:

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Whas with these odd combinations?

    A rock band and a ghost? Weird... (i use ghost to rapers, cuz' 1. I don't like rap or hip hop one bit, though there are SOME excpections, I mean, ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    She was standing on the medowy grass, her serene eyes gazing in his godly figure, she came closer to him, leaned towards him, eyes fixed upon eachother, closer and closer ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Dungeons and Dragons

    Considering the fact that with macedonians standards D&D is very expensive AND theres only a single wizards of the coast shop in the entire country, no i havent. But I ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: (insert witty and way too creative topic title here)

    Nice to meet you Morran! Welcome to the site. (even though you're around here for a month or so :D )Anyways nice ideas about the project thing. I was planning ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification

    lol Brian, C don't worry I choosed NOT to 'put a leash on my reptile' as we say around here. lol still I want to pirece my left eyebrow or ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Kingdom of Shadow

    heres the otehr part. its not much though. __________________________________ -I DID! - someone yelled from above him. On the roof of a small house, in front of the noon sun ...

    Jan 6, 2005


If you want something badly, you just gotta believe it's gonna work out.
— Andy, Parks & Rec