-
Re: If you could change your username...
I'm like...sooooo :frosty: :frosty: :frosty: In the moment
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: Blond fantasy writer
BLOND POWER! :D :twisted: 8) :wink:
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: 'Ello everyone!
*Takes out gallons of elvish healing wine* PARTY!
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: appearance
Interesting thread :wink: My ideal girl... ABout hair color its all the same. Maybe blond or brunnete. Its a MAJOR plus if shes smart and has a sense of humor. ...
Jan 9, 2005 -
Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:
That will show that you are not some punk who dows this only for sex, but a kind gentleman, who knows how to treat a lady Show? Hmmmm... so your ...
Jan 9, 2005 -
Re: The World According to Us. (By AOA, with Gala's input.)
:shock: :? :shock:
Jan 9, 2005 -
Re: Blond fantasy writer
Brunnets :roll: :roll: :roll:
Jan 9, 2005 -
Re: If you could change your username...
What? :frosty: :frosty:
Jan 9, 2005 -
Re: Hey there-
WELCOME dude! Im Arvandor Corellan Atlantius Athel. Celstial Emperor of the Elven Unity Empire, and Grand Father of the Elvish Natoins :D
Jan 8, 2005 -
Re: 'Ello everyone!
Hey hey girls, chill me and Tara are only friends and collegues. *shifting his gaze towards her, saying slyly* Isnt that right Tara?
Jan 8, 2005 -
Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:
When I read Arvy's post about girls scanning my first reaction was "Not so!" ......then I started to think about it. Crap, Arvy, you're right. Even with a boyfriend, I ...
Jan 8, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
WOw I didnt new that writers can be so sexy! :P 8) :lol: :thumb: I want to find a better pic of me though. I have one from prom night ...
Jan 8, 2005 -
Re: 'Ello From Delo
No mesh the HNE, House of the Noble Elves
Jan 8, 2005 -
Re: Blond fantasy writer
My REAL name is Kiril, so like, Kiril on english is Cyril, but friends call me Kire or Eric. Why Eric? Cuz' if you read Eric backwards you get Cire. ...
Jan 8, 2005
