User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Re: Blond fantasy writer

    I know Crys, I wanted to see your reaction! :razz: :lol: Hawk, I don't give a wooden nickle for blonde-dumb-blah blah blah things. Heck, I laugh at the jokes for ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond fantasy writer

    :shock:

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    Tell me about it :P :twisted:

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    um...yeah :oops:

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    *sigh* the fragile chaotic mind of us teens :mrgreen:

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    In, (can I call you that? lol) You are beautiful, if I may dare say sexy, just face it. I thought of myself like that when I was younger too, ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    -Are they gonna marry? *a granny asks from the behind* -uuuu, a new romance movie, 'Life of an writer'

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Man, we male writers are soooo hot!

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Arvy you look TOTALLY different from what I imagined lol! In a positive or negative way? :P :D

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond fantasy writer

    Yeah, right rember Big Red, from one movie, or Ms.Flaming Hair from clueless? We watch these as well you know? :lol: :P

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    DarkChocolateOfTheNight NuttyDarkChocolateOfTheNight ROLF!

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Newbie

    WELCOME! ANother british! YAY! *blond moment* what jokes? Im macedonian :lol:

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    *sigh* Heres my pic. PROM NIGHT 2004 Arvy's half-drunk and he is off to the hotel ballroom. And thats me mom :D I look ridiclous on that pic I know

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond fantasy writer

    Maybe, but Blondes will ALWAYS be waaaaaaay more popular than brunnets. Tell me one movie about brunnets or such

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    Alright guys, I've got another good hint... Handkerchieves... When a girl starts crying, it doesn't look too good when you sit there having no idea what to do. If your ...

    Jan 10, 2005


u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper