User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Do I purvey a sense of innocence; I mean, in my pictures, do I? Quite so. *takes out his glasses and the note book, preparing for a 'bio insight' You ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Rats Can Tell Human Languages Apart, New Study Shows

    rolf

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    YEAH!

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A little Introduction...

    Hello! I'm StormLord, some of you know me, some don't. I'll just say that I'm like a summer thunderstorm: Unpredictable Oh great, he has arrived. *terrible headache* I sooo knew ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Oh, btw, that blurry thing below my mouth is my square shaped 'goatie' latest style amongst the techno guys in macedonia

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Goodie! Picture thread! I love those :) (even if I usually just lurk in these threads rather than posting my picture. XD) The first one was taken at night... hence ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    um this is me and my cat last summer: heee. fat kitty. :shock: Am I dead? Are you an angel lady?

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    KJ, about your post. Like Firestarter said, not in front of his friends I suppose. Guys don't like that sort of things. Well, at least they say they don't :wink: ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: .

    What is the Superstring theory? :o I am also VERY VERY interested in astro-phisics

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    :chokes: No! I'm a math and science nerd. Jeez, "are you a model?" Tsk, tsk. No, seriously, cuz' i plan of becoming a model myself, thats why

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    The second one was a set. The first one, however, we had to go to this park (due to that's where everyone voted on, 'cept me) and take our pictures. ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Nate, don't get me wrong but you look a little like a bully. You have that sorta a macedonian school bully

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    WHy do I get the feeling that the last two pics will spark many many crushes?

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: incredible things about literature

    I only know the 2nd and the last

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goranol's chosen

    Hey I had the same thought as well. THANX hawk!

    Jan 11, 2005


When Larry King retires in 120 years John Mulaney should replace him.
— The Internet