-
Re: Swoopers & Bashers...What are you?
Im somewhere in between I guess thats why I didnt vote
Jan 15, 2005 -
Re: The infamous desert island post
Sure hope so Crys, sure hope so :P 8) Of course, thats you... :D :roll: FOr that I will answer with the new smilies! \:D/
Jan 15, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Hey CAG nice pic! Gal like, wow! in the moment im listening to Gravity of Love from Enigma. And you expression is like soo in to the music. Very very ...
Jan 14, 2005 -
Re: Blond fantasy writer
Ignore them Delo, cant uoi see? That is waht makes them happy. As long as we are pissed by it, they will think its funny and all. Let them be, ...
Jan 14, 2005 -
Re: The infamous desert island post
Z is in love with me! :P :lol: ROLF!
Jan 14, 2005 -
Re: The infamous desert island post
Sure hope so Crys, sure hope so :P 8)
Jan 14, 2005 -
Re: LORD OF THE DANCE IN MACEDONIA!
You have no idea how much! go to for more information :lol:
Jan 14, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Hey Gal. You look AWESOME! There is a freind of mine sitting next to me, and he was astonished when he found out that you were a wiccan, cuz maybe ...
Jan 14, 2005 -
Re: Elfwood Gallery
Once upon a dream...yeah....cool, really really really really really cool
Jan 13, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow! They were like...sooo cool! I loved every single pic you posted. I envy you. I also drwed a lot when I
Jan 13, 2005 -
Re: LORD OF THE DANCE IN MACEDONIA!
I wanted to post this in the news thread, but as ususal macedonian internet :roll: Just to infrom you guys that Michael Flatley and his group are coming in Skopje ...
Jan 13, 2005 -
Re: The infamous desert island post
Oh goddie! I see some turbulations in the air! :twisted: lets see......... 1. Delo or Galatea.... 2. (note this has nothing to do with the actual thing, its just plain ...
Jan 13, 2005 -
Re: Odd Welcome Remarks
walz is the best. some club dancing as well. oh the techno parties *sigh*
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: Inspiring songs for your sarcastic side...and your writing
Watcha waiting for? :lol: gotta love it
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: Change One Letter
pain
Jan 12, 2005
