User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    Like duh, niteowl is sooo right. Hey wanna go to the bleach? I mean beach? The chicks out there are like, soooo out of this world. Guys too hehehehe. Foolish ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Who are you guys kidding? Every chi-er... girl has felt my devilish charms. :twisted: None of them has ressisted. Tell you what me, FS, Z, and Incans. open a fan ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    Tara, its great! (wisperes to her, finished mine? ;) ) Lol, started it, Arvy, but then it ended up looking too cartoonish. too...anime. ~*sigh*~ men are way harder to draw ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Male Cosmetics?

    Btw, if anyone considers of removing leg-hair, dont shave your legs. Why? You will have to be prepared for in grown hairs, itches, and that sort of thinigs. Even though ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    Like, sooooo true CAG! (btw, duh (d'uh D-UH) on macedonian means ghost)

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    I like, soooo specifically said that in here we are soooo gonna talk the blondie language. DOnt go off-topic!

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    Wears a lousy discuise of a girl and says whit a really non-womenly kinky voice: -Over here dear! ME TOO! *telepathiclly says to Tara* NOW TARA NOW!

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    the lighbulbs are alive and they have conquered the world a loooong time ago. But of course they have! Think about it: they have already infiltrated many many many houses ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    Hey guys, um like, there was this kinda thread back on Dan's site, and like...we all talked the EBC language (evil blond cheerleader) So like, Ive met her today and ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond fantasy writer

    I KNEW that this thread will come here sooner or later :roll: :P

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Petition to stop Ashlee Simspon

    Why do I got nothing against that semi-brunette b**** I dont know. Perhaps I like her. :P :evil:

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ALCINA! HI! Glad you like cuz' *everyone shouts* WE ALL DO! (lol, damn right Tara! :^o Z :^o )

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond fantasy writer

    I thought that even CAG was a guy :roll::roll::roll::roll:

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    Tara, its great! (wisperes to her, finished mine? ;) )

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar!

    Right me if Im wrong, nut are you the same Randy from Cadfael's forums?

    Jan 19, 2005


No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf