User avatar

Zion

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: creation v. evolution

    hunch type of theory? *scraches head* :?

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    I didnt said I hate brunnets. (esspecially Liv Tyler :twisted:) But why everyone nowadays is a artificial blond as well? BLOND RULZ! Look at the actresses most of them are ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: creation v. evolution

    My point excacly on all accounts. :)

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: creation v. evolution

    Wow if chaos-less universe is boring then what would happen when all evil shall be banished? :P lol I think that evil will never be exterminated literally. Cuz there will ...

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    Introduction to C++ :P :P

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    :roll: :roll: Brad Pitt is blond! :P :D

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: creation v. evolution

    My opinion is same as Qi. We were created, the spark of life was planted and then we have evolved. It sounds silly but God says that from the sand ...

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    :roll:

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mood

    Im tired I need my bed. Ive been looking for resources all night long for my studies. No not college studies but witchcraft, black & white magic, demonlogy, vampirism, wicca, ...

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    I'm not really sure how long they would have kept, since we did them pretty late at night and then went to bed. They were worn away in the morning, ...

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Totally New

    WELCOME! :P :D Hey Black Rose, Im Arvandor,Arvy,Arv, whatever you prefer. (btw, there is a satanic cult in macedonia called the Black Rose. THe biggest one ;) :P )

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Of course. ;) Girls only! :D :P ;)

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    Me too. When I was a braat I was Goldylocks. :P LITERALLY! The it mutated and it went darker now :(

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: YWS 2.0 Is Up And Running

    I love it. It looks very profesional :D Way to go boss! ;) :D

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond fantasy writer

    :roll:

    Jan 22, 2005


When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides