User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Z, have you been chasing cars again? :? :P :D

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Looking good everyone. MIdnight I love that mischevious smile. :twisted:

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Which one is the greatest nation on Earth?

    *wispers embarassed* Guys I dont htink ive heard about these 'nations'. Like, San Marino? *scratches head*

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    1. JAck I soooo know that you edited our posts. :roll: Is that the betsyou can do? :roll: Aniar, dear, I come from a comunist family (ouch) It does matter ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hey guys, whats up? I havent been around lately. Did I miss you? :P :D ;) Edit Fire? :twisted: You DARE to mention that puny power to ME?! *tears hios ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Will tattoos ruin my career?

    My point excatly. MANY no EVERY actor (and mostly every acteress has one) the problem is are YOU ready to have a tatoo. Cuz its not something like the day's ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspiration?

    Since I dont read (i dont have the chance :( ) to read much fantasy and sci-fi books music and art is my muse. Enya mostly. Also good art. Like ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    :o Yeah... :o

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Deloclya's Digitals

    Twas about time! :D

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Its all about the smilies!

    MATH IS AN INSTRUMENT OF WORLD DOMIANTION! :o :evil: :o :evil: :o :evil: :o :evil: :o :evil: :o :evil: :o :evil: This is me today: :twisted: =P~ :-k

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Diet Pills

    Same thin here.

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    Excatly. I drink wine and coctails mostly, not that I drink them daily as well. Cigars are very bad. With every cigar you smoke (or inhale, becasue is just the ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I nominate myself, cuz Im the oldest and I will have to take care of these egoistic brats :P :D Btw, im the only blond. *grins*

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    THanx! Hope to see your crits soon! ;) Feel free to tear them apart. :D lol

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    Hey welcome to the forum.*dakes a deeeep breath* Im Arvandor Corellan Atlantius Athel, Grand Father and Celestial Emperor of the ELven Nations.

    Jan 25, 2005


"its been a hot minute" no it hasn't minutes aren't hot
— canopy