User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    yeah...I get that all the time as well. lol you might have a macedonian heriatage.

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    So that's what Grant looks like, Brad. You can tell he's gay in the first picture. Hehe. :roll: Oh brother...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    Thats what I meant by saying unevloved. HUmanity is a reckless race. Dreamers and troublemakers. Your right it would makes us living like in a golden cage or something.

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    Unity is possible, its just that humanity is not 'evolved' enough for oneness just yet.

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    Thats called Utopian goverment. The very highest one, and most unreachable sadly.

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: First Place Poetry Pairs Contest

    Great job! Almost brought tears on my eyes. LOVE IT!

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    Well since I come from a comunist family, I got used to it. But personally I like socialisam more than comunism. Its a more loose semi-democratic comunism in a way. ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Leader

    With whom to combine forces and then stab them in the back... Aniar Jack or Brad....I'llhave to think about it.

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Leader

    Oh their empire was sooo crushed, hundred years ago.

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Leader

    *murmurs to Crisy* Crysi people are reading this...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Leader

    Winner. a.k.a ME! :twisted:

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Leader

    WHats with you and cookies anyway? :P

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Leader

    Me too Z.

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Leader

    Oh no Crysi. It was from the movie Boat trip. I watche dit yestreday.

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Leader

    Great idea. BUT, it hink it will be better if we open our minds to the audience. Not by poems and such but by questions. Like, Bachelor No.1: What do ...

    Feb 16, 2005


I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola