User avatar

Zion

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: CD Burning--Legal or Illegal?

    All im gonna say is that in here 100% of everyones CD or DVD's are burned. Even the ones that are sold in shops. The goverment is not trying o ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    lol guys if you want to remove the evil eyes syndrome, use photo paint or photoshop. There is an option on the tool bar, red eye removal. *male audience shouts* ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: So sore...

    lol Nai are you sure you are not gay? j/k 1.Consider to food you are eating. For weight lifitng its good to eat how should I say this in english...food ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't mind me! Just get to know me!

    RAVENNA! Thou hast finally arrived! Where have you been? I havent seen you in MONTHS! Welcome, welcome.

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: So sore...

    What seems to be the problem Nai. What sort of exersie to you need. Weight reduce? Abs?

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Leader

    Z, stop being such a smart ass, and answer the question, Yay or Nay? Sheesh, you two are acting like newlyweds in Studio 54.

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of (blank) are you?

    Me and my friends have recently begun filling out job applications and, well, some of the questions on these applications are not what you would expect. An example is, "What ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Salvador Dali. (lol dont ask)

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    That was me ARVY not Brad. What I said that not all hot guys are bi or gay you know. :D

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    tess, lovely pic. Your mom did to you what you did to eddie! Ha! And... BRAD'S GAY???!!!!! *hopes everyone can hear the shattering of many dreams involving sexy Brad* I ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    I can only see two dots from the pics. Are they THAT tiny?

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    personally I dont mind if hes gay.

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Spongebob Addiction

    Hey I like that kid. I too thought he was a piece of cheese. :roll: I watch it on MTV. They started showing it recently I think. its hulaious. I ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Chatroom

    Great job Nate.

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    If you would ask me that question earlier I would definatley say yes. WHy? 1.Earth is getting overpopulated. 2.We need to dispose of the daily trash. would impose fear at ...

    Feb 17, 2005


i enjoy repeating things twice in poetry. but only ever twice. nothing tragic ever happens thrice if i have control of it
— theromanticchemist