User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    Been there, dont that. have you created a beacon of light around you and lauched yourself in space. even bigger freedom than underwater diving.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    change it to a JPEG format you know how to do that? save as, format, JPEG or *.jpg

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    The page you are requesting cannot be found! thats what it says. ok its np

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    btw i remeber dreams when I was 10 or 15.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    thats what I said. even if I touch or do something, it feels so realisitc. I sleep in closed space, but yet again i feel wind or rain falling on ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    I think i have many abilities, apart form lucid dreaming. when I was a kid and know usually, for example if I go out, and its cloudy or raining, in ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    level of contorling and thought? "average" not as best as yours. realistic: very. When I monster jumps out or some drastic happens, then i know that im dreaming. it very ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    yours DM. its like two inches in diameter.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    I thought it was normal. I read youre blog and that dream you had. Mine are always (almost) fulled with action or stuff like that. When I dream im immidiatly ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    I cant see that the pic is very tiny.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    When I did this test about dreams it said Ihad divine inspiration, when it comes to dreams. No wonder I eiterh bask in answers for questions that no one has ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    Quite a lot mp3's there DM, what kinda music do you listen? My prom date had a very similar dress like yours, hers was only blood red.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    even better ill make a t-shirt out of it I sware. :lol:

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    I remeebr everything even the furniture in the room and the green goo liquid next to me in a jar. very very weird.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    I have this anti-technology aura around me, so hardware is afraid of me. :P :twisted: Only techno music stuff and my PC have devolped an immune system against me. :P ...

    Feb 19, 2005


Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence