User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Re: What animal do you look like when you are mad?

    As much as I try to control my anger sometimes i just pop. Im so mad and out of control, I cant even find a resembling creature. I detroyed the ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    I just joined there whats your nick?

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    Sureal, you really are into those stuff do you? :D How and why did you start examing those things?

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    Yeah, somtimes it does. Come to think of it why dont you just move into the mansion? :lol: :D :P ;)

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    wow cool! read the back pages? I had even weirder things than that.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    Wow I thought I was weird :lol:

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    ABout the permanent landscape, yeah I think so. Sadly it has been attacked quite many times, so I have to repair it most of the times. A small city on ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    Nope but I had zounds of "deja vu's" Worth trying though.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    I just know when im dreaming. But it challenges me, it makes things realistic as possible. Its like, it has its own will sometimes. Ok, im offically a lunitic and ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    Have you ever created a world? Ive tryed it. I was taking a nap then. (even its for an hour i still sleep) It was soo cool. But alas, as ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    :lol: I guess im quite advanced in these stuff :P More than i knew. 10 min ago i thought I this was VERY normal.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    wow I just red that I can go out of my body on the page you posted. :D :P I mean how high can you get if you create a ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    Me too course work is a bane to the mind. :P apart from LD do you have any ablities as well? (of cousre you realize that we can be poaked ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    Have you ever changed forms? Or felt energy surging through your body. Once I dreamed I was a mage, and I dared my self to cast a spell :D Idont ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    but sometimes i think i dont control it, someone or something is controling it. I can sense for example when I just NEED to go through THAT door, or throught ...

    Feb 19, 2005


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda