-
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
The b**** is back! LOL! I just took these pics, and becaus eof the lowest qualtiy of the camera I look like a bunch of conjointed pixels, not a human ...
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: I CANT BELIVE IT!
I dont know, there were some weird interent problems. lol i wouldnt be surprised, macedonia I know. The worst place for internet. Whatever, I have finally access to the board ...
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: I CANT BELIVE IT!
I FINALLY HAVE ACCESS TO THE BOARD! BLESS YOU GOD! BLESS YOU! GUYS, YOU HAVE BEEN ALL SO AWFULLY MISSED! :D :cry: :D :wink: :D :cry: :D :wink: :D :cry: ...
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: Site Will Be Down on February 23rd
Thats it, we're dead.
Feb 23, 2005 -
Re: How does your desktop look like?
Nate
Feb 22, 2005 -
Re: Hey... I'm new(obviously)
Welcome to the YWS! btw Z is not the only hunk around here. :roll: :D :lol:
Feb 22, 2005 -
Re: Hello!
Welcome to the YWS! *takes a deep bow in the most elven fashion* btw dont listen to Crysi she just wants to turn you in a mindless drone and feed ...
Feb 22, 2005 -
Re: Best & Worst Comedians/Programs?
ALL Of the series. Wathced thm all, love them all.
Feb 22, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
True balkan beauty! :D :lol:
Feb 21, 2005 -
Re: How To Spot An Electric Blue Monkey (101 new facts added)
IN macedonia everyone is just...normal, or short. 80% of the nations popultaion are brunetts. :P :lol:
Feb 21, 2005 -
Re: How To Spot An Electric Blue Monkey (101 new facts added)
LMAO! *hits head of desk*
Feb 21, 2005 -
Re: Guilty Pleasure
I don't dream, I know... 4) Guilty, hell no! But Arvy's horny spot is still killing me! :lol: Dude! I can't believe you actually replied to that! :lol: -Z Oh, ...
Feb 21, 2005 -
Re: How To Spot An Electric Blue Monkey (101 new facts added)
Yep I'm 6'2", almost 6'3". Jesus! How dare you be taller than me? ARGH! :D Btw, EBM im also wating bout that pic ya know.
Feb 21, 2005 -
Re: DREAMS!
But always when I create my "playground" I have to reshape it again, it needs my daliy care. It always chaning and evloving. I start it, and then it grows, ...
Feb 19, 2005 -
Re: Thanks...
Ill thank google, for finding me the YFW forum, and then this one. :D
Feb 19, 2005
