User avatar

Zion

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Dynamic Avatar Item Requests

    We need more sci fi and fantasy related stuff. Staves, books in diffrent colours, weapons, ears maybe? youknow orcish, elvish stuff like that. Also that kinda bodies andhairstyles. Cant wait ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: So Many ideas... so few... um... what was the word?

    I am the total opposite for most of the things. I dont HAVE TIME to write everything down. I also have loads of ideas, its very annoying truth to be ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    Not every sort of make up can damage your skin. Unless of course you want to look like a albino dolly. I dont plan to use make up any time ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    As much as I despise death penalty it seems that some people just deserve to die. And the circle continues. They kill him, criminals keep killing civilians...the sistem sucks. Somehting ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    No, I had white hair when I was a brat. LOL! Im trying to scan it and post it. Its so cute! :P

    Apr 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: surreality (a short story) (Over 13) /P

    Hm...I like it. Its very interesting its written with such ease in a way. No "big" words and such. It drives you to read it. But I got a little ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goranol's chosen: Chapter 2

    This is the end of chapter one and the beggining of chapter two. Btw, I think its too early for a death scene. What say you? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pope John Paul II

    May he rest in peace...I hope he will find his way to Gods hands. He was a good man. Notgreat or perfect, or evil, but good. And good is good ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Areida is hot! :D ;)

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pope John Paul II

    omg...I cant belive some people dont know who the Pope is (emma this does not goes to you only) Its quite sad even though Im othodox, the pope has declared ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This is so cool!

    Yeah, I agree with Brad. To think that I acctally spend 2 minutes of my entire life time for THAT. I already regret clicking on the link anyway. Sorry for ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    30 (!) pur-leeeease... -_- (that was more like an insult btw) I mean what can you get for a 5$ cam? I didnt want to send the pics anyway. Sheesh... ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you get the news?

    God bless cable! :D Not interested in macedonian newspapers belive me...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: SPRING BREAAAAK!!!!!!!

    Things to do DURING so called spring break :P : 1.Graduate first year. 2.Keep florushing my writing skills and ideas. 3.Introduce the world with my "Unifical Theory". seriously im not ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    EBM, werent you a bit too young to watch those movies in the first place? :roll:

    Apr 1, 2005


Who knew paper and ink could be so vicious.
— Kathryn Stockett, The Help