-
Re: The YWS Interview With Tamora Pierce
*gasp* *faints*
Oct 21, 2006 -
Re: The Veil Not Seen
I didnt read (most) of the crits mentioned above so my own crit may sound a little inferior compared to the other's :P but anyway... I liked the pacing of ...
Oct 20, 2006 -
Re: Dreamscape (working title rated for language)
This is a completly diffrent and new setting from the usual stuff I used to write in fantasy fiction. Suggestions for character names and ttile suggestions are welcome. Prologue "Would ...
Oct 20, 2006 -
Re: China Mieville
Anyone of you guys read any of his books? King Rat, Iron Council, etc.? Supposedly, he is the creator of New Weird. A...sort of fiction it seems...that incorporates elements from ...
Oct 18, 2006 -
Re: The Cutest Thing in the ENTIRE world...
OMG! Shes soooo cute! :D And aisan too! :D
Sep 12, 2006 -
Re: youngwriterssociety.com/ ~Your Name Here
FINALLY! :D
Sep 12, 2006 -
Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look
*storms in* YOU! *points* DANCE! *"totally random mode" on*
Sep 7, 2006 -
Re: The New and Improved Skin Colors Thread!
white + red + black combo. *nods* that would be awesome.
Sep 7, 2006 -
Re: Icharis?
Correction. The sun melted the WAX. Not the feathers. lol! How can you melt feathers? hahahahahaha good one :D
Sep 7, 2006 -
Re: what happened in your dreams?
I would dream...I would dream the worlds i have created. I would dream that I sail amongst the stars. Last night, I was in some sort of a vessel, that ...
Sep 6, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
But I dont wanna go to the trainstation. its 1 am in the morning damnit! ....no, im not scared, im just too lazy to do it."
Sep 5, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"Yeah, I'll be done in an hour."
Sep 5, 2006 -
Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)
Also, I haven't heard of any radical Christian groups that are violent. Would you mind telling me of some, Gal (or anyone?)? Knock yourself out My personal favorite The group ...
Sep 5, 2006 -
Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)
(I havent read all of the posts mentioned above, but theres a lot of "God" going on) First of all, I approve of same sex marrige. Go Canada. Second, will ...
Sep 5, 2006 -
Re: A Reason for Fire, Chapter 1: A Reason for Fire
Yeah. But, theres is a diffrence between this story and the one before. I might be wrong though, but I THINK that a bit more background will do the story ...
Sep 5, 2006
