User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Nai's Roleplaying

    Well I alerady have a sky city in my writngs but hey what ta heck. You scratch my back I scratch yours. I needed that crit badly :P Also, how ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Nai's Roleplaying

    Badlands? City in the sky? or better yet some sort of a port or something. Also....a isolated tower or castle in the middle of nowhere alwasy works, jungle perhaps? Also ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    ok like i only wear nailpolish but is that likea a makeup? You can't kill dead skin cells.... Arvy... NO!!! NO!!!! :-P People chill, I dont want you to spread ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: C++ anyone?

    Omg, you people are hulairous. I thought there would be tons of disscussions for C++ but aparently people dont even know what is it XP ok, Chevy C++ is a ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goranol's chosen: Chapter 2

    Oh thanks a bunch Nai. I really apreciate it. I didnt relize how many grammar mistakes I've made XD About the names. I have a HUGE problem with names. I ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: C++ anyone?

    Ok I have a HUGE exam in Friday for C++. So Iwas wondering if anyone of you guys might have some tips or some software or something for C++. Any ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hey can anyone here give me any advice?

    What excatly is going on? How did you change? In what sense? Have you considered the loyalty of your friends?

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    lol yeah, but Ill say this. I dont spy on them I have a few "lab rats" of mine. But it seems as much every girl/chick/woman is diffrent they have ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    I dont have the slightest idea. Iwant to delve deep inside the mind of the woman. I already know quite a good deal about them, I managed to counteract some ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    Legally blond? Iwatched it at least a thousand times. Know thine enemy they say.

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone! I'm debatedly debatable!

    Welcome dude! Hope youlike it in here cuz *every member of the forum shouts* WE ALL DOOO! See? lol!

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Ifyou keep him/her confined inside a cell forthe rest of his days, he might even go more berserk kill himslef, kill prison mates, go worse than he already was, thus ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    People chill, you are making fun of everyone on this topic

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    Hey I have a 17 year old sister. Im interested into those stuff. Well, not too much *shivers* argh....

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    LOl I thought I was the only one around. Well I dont belive I have a fairie ancestory, but I have been told I have unique features, and yeah, when ...

    Apr 4, 2005


The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus