User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    omg I got it! Jessica Simpson vs. Ashely simpson *runs away screaming*

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Gwen Stefani vs. Britney...*shrugs*

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    KITTIES! I love kitties! I want to cuddle them and play with them. I literally gre up with cats. Four generations, yep. I kept one in the apartment for a ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Queens of the stone age vs. Within temptaion (HELL YEAH!)

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    same thoughts as me Delo ;)

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    :P :lol:

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    Yes Nai, its good to know that The Scholars of Dawn (you and me lol ;) ) percieve the world in the highest excelence of expressing.

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hey can anyone here give me any advice?

    Sometimes we just need to move on. It has happend to me a looong time ago. Like Crysi said, im in a new gruop now, and I feel happy and ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    Guys need to ware make up? :P :o

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    Fantasy is a wonder of humanity. In the same way as sci fi is a marvel of technology fantasy holds the key to transendence of the human mind, and to ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: C++ anyone?

    Thanks Snoik.

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    From always sex has been considered as a taboo but not around here. People spaek openly for it, but as Gal said they dont go and screw with every hot ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Radiohead vs. Stereophonics

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    KORN vs. Backstreet boys (!)

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    SOmetimes death is overrated

    Apr 5, 2005


Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak