User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Re: DO NOT PRESS

    Just go here. ROLF!

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    I saw Sin City the other night - I've never read any of the comics (or graphic novels for the purists) so I went into the movie without expectations. And ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    :roll: *sigh* americans.... :P :D Hes right ya know :P

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    damn girl! You call that ugly? tsk tsk tsk

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    hekategirl is a great poet, and she has one of the coolest users around. case you didnt knew she was a Titan Godess

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Che who?

    Yeah Hawk I know that. But I dont want people to say that democracy is the perfect goverment cuz it has as many flaws as comunism. Hey im half comunist, ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Ancient Civilization

    the macedonians (not the greeks lol its diffrent), the egyptians, the carthaginians, ancient china and egypt, britain scotland and ireland, and Renesance Europe.

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Young Fantasy Writers?

    SOme terrible things have happend to the forum. I took the liberty and advised Daniel (the admin) to have a word with you Nate if you wont mind. He needs ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nature vs Nurture

    My thoughts as well

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nature vs Nurture

    Even though its many of the traits are genetic, community does have a large role in developing of a person. So I think

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nature vs Nurture

    exuse my lack of english but whats nurture?

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Niteowl loved macedonian BAKLAVA! YAY!

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    Dude, is jeniffer single? just asking ;)

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    its a link to a few galeries

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    Can I post this? its a link to the galerry of the night parties we haev in my city in the night clubs. Half of these people are underaged btw ...

    Apr 7, 2005


Y'know, sometimes a family is a mutant superhuman clown with cartoony powers, a hyperactive shapeshifter created in a lab, the ghost of an artificially created being who only exists for exposition, a cat who is an eldritch god for some reason, and an emo guy who doesn't canonically exist
— GengarIsBestBoy