User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    Cant wait to see your school! :D :lol:

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: It's Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WInter is gone *sigh* but I love spring as well. The only reason I like summer is cuz of the bikiny and the beaches, and the swimming

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The power of nature

    Finally someone chacked it out. I hope the others will as well, to see what we are acctally destroying.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I want to buy a REAL cam so I ca capture my visage i the est way, ad take the throe as the huk of the moth. Hey the is ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    what kinda temple is it?

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    oooooooooh now I can see the pics. yeah the last one is soo msichevious looking. *female voice* and I loved your hair! :P :D :P :D

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    Disney was making great stuff in the past. Now it seems their inspirations are dying out.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Music Tastes

    DJ Tiesto Paul Oakefold William Orbit Paul Van Dyk Ian Van Dahl Carl Cox Miranda Enya Enigma Lylie Minogue Maddonna Within Temptaion Blackmore's Night Scissor Sisters Nightwish Evanesence Linkin Park ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    for some unknown reason when I click on the links I get a blank page. *opens a new file "Areida03" and saves a pic or two" Hey dont look at ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    o.O you have a temple pracitcly in your backyard? XD

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    ermm....theres day on the one and nigh ton the other? :P :P

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation

    ROLF!

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation

    nononono! ANOTHER three episodes. Originally they were 9 not 6

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    WOW! It makes my city soo...misrable :P

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    Is that the middle of Nowhere? lol j/k

    Apr 9, 2005


We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer