-
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
*blushes* awwww....they are SO CUUUTIIE!!! I wanna hold them, and tug em, and feed em, and make em happy... Nai, now YOU GOT to post that pic!
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Why you can’t date my little Princess Form Letter
I always call a mother madam or Mrs. I try to look as presentable as possible. Hair combed back, parfumed, in suit, a bottle of wine for the father and ...
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Why you can’t date my little Princess Form Letter
lol yeah! Cuz you said he was a shrink and all. :shrugs:
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Disney is Evil
walmart? :? :lol:
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Why you can’t date my little Princess Form Letter
youre right areida. While I was reading this the first thought that came in my mind was receving a letter and on it, Arieida's D.A.D. omg.....
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Comic Books and Manga
I watched some episodes by Evangelion and they were plain sick. But I loved the Hellsing series.
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
*forever young-Alphaville*
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: The infamous desert island post
lol TBR you fox! ;)
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Young Fantasy Writers?
Suppose so... :? *steps away from Nate*
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Young Fantasy Writers?
*wipes tear from cheek* Im so loved.... Really noone has told me anythinglike it before. Well, maybe Crysi but still....
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
(Hunter I didnt understand ANYTHING. Whats a exclamationlkasjdfal point?) Nai is a perfect example of Elven Noble blood
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
(I thought there was going to be some nasty comments about my last song, but hihihi....better for me if you havent watched the vidoe of the song)
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
arieda is AWESOME in every sense of the word! I cant find anything better to describe her. *sigh* if only she wanted kitties :'(
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: The infamous desert island post
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA SEE IT! PRONTO!
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
*go west- pet shop boys*
Apr 13, 2005
