User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    dude, youre cool you just need a good shave thats all :D

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    tale

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you accomplish?

    Ok, I htikn we need this in order to boost our writing spirits and motivation. Here you'll write about, how many pages youve written today, any rewards you receiveds so ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Store?

    i agree with fire, that may be a little tricky... but if there were hats or something that would be cool! other thing is how would we pay? if it ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    Children of Dune ...thinks of Jessica and Ghanima... LOTR movies True Lies James Bond movies Moulin Rouge ...yeah, Nicole is HOT... Fifth ELement hm....I cant think of any others in ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    lol :D Emma you look great :D Just smile a little bit more k? :D ;

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    the world is not enough-garbage most favorite song. falls in trance of hte thought of world domination. really I do! :D ;) :twisted: Im a power hungry bastard and im ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    o.O ALSO MINE! LOL! REALLY! I Guess we are not so diffrent after all eh?

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    Wow...just wow...Tess, that pic is so amazing. I love it. Where did you get it? And Matt, ahh, now I get wouldn't be the same... Ah, that's a Luys Royo ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    welcome to tropical paradise! :D ;)

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Lookalikes

    but I still wish he was a sexy one :P oh well thats why people have invented plastic surgery right? :D

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Lookalikes

    oooooh I found my look alike Ben Chaplin! :P :P :roll: well I think I look like him. I htik. Right me if Im wrong though. Ms.Annaie can I have ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Lookalikes

    would you really be my slave? :? LOL! LMAO!

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Lookalikes

    woah....I really do. But theres only a MINOR resemblence between the two of us. Man I need to get a real digital cam this web cam stuff sucks big time!

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Lookalikes

    :o wow Arieda you do look like her! I dont know some people have told me that I look like BIll Clinton (YUCK!) or like Bill gates (YUCK YUCK!) truth ...

    Apr 14, 2005


You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
— Stephen King