User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Nightmare

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    traffic

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you accomplish?

    YAY for TBR! I have to love poems published in a book.

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: God am I in trouble...

    omg...I can see it now. Let me guess, you were driving it while some night you were going home from a party or something?

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: God am I in trouble...

    what? I cant see anything. Just a grey blank space

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you accomplish?

    FInished a chapter! YAY!

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Past Lives

    I have loads of deja vus all the time. but i dont know, past lives? hadly thatsot of a experience. But this might sound weird, but maybe ive been some ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Lookalikes

    *giggles* I like all this autograph signing going on...LOL... Yeah, me too. Can I have anohter one? This time on my hand? The paper one is for my sister she ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    I want to break free-Queen LUV THAT SONG! :D

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    *saves pic on hard disk, ignores teh pain on his head cuz "DUDE! ITS ANGELINA IN A TOGA!" pic*

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    arieda in a toga.....yummy :P ;)

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    belive me DM, most of the guys dont like those extra thin girls that are about to be blown away from a breeze. EVen I dont. Put some meat on ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    yeah....I love that scene. I dont rember it very well though :P

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    Moulin Rouge ...yeah, Nicole is HOT... I'm not a lesbian but she is in that film lol, I'd kill to look like her or just be that skinny. Have you ...

    Apr 14, 2005


A classic is a book which people praise and don't read.
— Mark Twain