User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: What's on your desk?

    its so funny! :D

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Carmina Bourana (Techno edition) YEAH!

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Toxic-britney spears :P hey its a radio station! :D

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's Hypothetical Situation #2

    Crysi innocent?! (!) Call the newspapers! :roll: ;)

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The things you wish you could say:

    no offense meant but I love this: "If I would say what smartest person in the world you are I would say George W Bush* what you are saying is ...

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Don't Wanna Miss a Thing-- Aerosmith *sighs* I love this song... :shock: You to?! I just listened to it! Now im listening to the theme song of Armageddon. omg I ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone play RuneScape?

    i just started playing it. london world 15 user:Cyril DeVine

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    KJ is one of the best members of YFW! She is also really fun to talk to and one of the few girls i know that practices karate! you go ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Art?

    I hate pop art or modern art. Thats not art. Ok I'll crash my car in a wall and look art! 100.000 dollars cash! great! I loathe that sort of ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    bliss

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This book....

    yes. Girls mask their true feelings. when a girl speaks of her feelings always know that there are diffrent words behind her ravaging/sweet talk. never interpret words of a girl ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    magic lamp

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    As well as here. I drink, but I dont drink to get drunk I drink raerly and for pleasure. Wine and coctails only. I dont like beer very much, too ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This book....

    Well sadly yes, girls do have a colective mind more or less. But hey you say we are the pigs! :P :D ;) We maybe be pigs but we are ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: BRITISH ELECTION

    Sadly im not familiar with british politicians except for Margartet Tacher and Tony Blair. But I know one thing, supposedly you can auction your vote in britain. I dont know ...

    Apr 20, 2005


Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
— Martin Luther King Jr.