-
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
right me if im wrong but isnt that dwrvish or another form of elvish?
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
my personal nightmare *shrugs*
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: St. George's Day
yeah...the red cross so rocks!
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: New Pope
People please this is turning in a fitght not a debate!
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: Capitalism vs. Communism
and still is
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: Sentient Earth
Surreal I know, I watched it on Blizzard too. It was very cool. ahem... I dont say that Earth is a genius, but has at the very least, "animal instincts"
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: Sentient Earth
It is quite strange though how "she" reacts on our acions. It seems she backfires at us all the things we have done to her in the past.
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: Gaia
I joined two days ago. My user is Arvy101. Im the guy with village clothes and a green chekers hat :P
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: Sentient Earth
What do you think? I belive that Earth is starting to become a sentient creature, if its not already. Why not? The complexity she has can me easily compared to ...
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: Niteowl: Unofficial Gift-Giver
*throws a tractor tire on top of Yoshi* btw, dude just chill about the site and all. just try to change some things k? ;)
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: St. George's Day
I thought it was he same as St.Patrick's day. *smacks in forehead* what EXCATLY is St.George's day? Apart from slaying a dragon. *shoots tongue at maericans who have baerly any ...
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: Capitalism vs. Communism
and honestly now, did it looked bad? I lived in a comunist country, so did my parents. There was a job for everyone, everyone gets paid for working, and the ...
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: A thing you didnt knew
OOOH! I'm of Macedonian decent! Technically I'm Czech (and a little Austrian), but both my mother's and father's lines began in the Macedonian area. YAY! Hurray Gal! Theres a chance ...
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Exuse me hunter but is she taller than you? hehehe.....kinky XD j/k j/k
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: Do Not Post Here Unless
I have/had :P do not post here unless you are a fabolous orc who loves crossdressing. there.
Apr 24, 2005
