User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    1. Your neighbour comes over every day uninvited, for coffee. 2. You start your day with a cup of coffee and a cigarette 3.You are standing next to the two ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Lets get global!

    I didnt knew where should I put this one... All the news from the world through RSS life feed. Check it out guys, quite nifty...also kinda cute :D

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yo

    Dude, the funny thing is, I totally talk like this yo. Like...all the time. Like, totally...I managed to talk to her last night and, like, try to convince her and ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yo

    Um..............yeah I told her but she wouldnt listen! That little tramp.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Gray or Grey?

    Bah! English spelling stinks! There is no 'u' anywhere in color. But I'm with the grey caucus on this issue. Not sure why, but gray just does not look right. ...

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: A tribute to old PJ

    Well I like the transition, not that he isnt fat anymore, but with the beard and the greasy hair and the specs and everything he looks like an overgrown gnome+dwarf ...

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're a dancer when...

    Fencing? Hey I was considering to start fencing it like, too late or something? Cuz as much as I know usually youngsters start training sports and im like, kinda old ...

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Argh! My eyes! x___x Im envious!

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Granted, but it would be a huge shark and it'll eatcha! :D I wish Angelina Jolie as sitting next to me right now... :D

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 :D

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Granted. But when you'll land your suit will fall apart and you'll die a horrid, slow, painful death. :D I wish...I wish *turns towards the window* wish I could see ...

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 10,000 Posts!

    Dahlings this is so uberly awesome! Yay for YWS! *does the time warp*

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Omg connor is so cuuuuuuute! Awwwwwww! *ahem* Great pics everyone :D :shock: Princess Ari! have you tried streighteining your hair? I think it would look much better. Just a guys ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Trials of the Mask Lord

    Its a bit old...two months or so...but it does show progress compared to earlier writngs... Lyras slowly crept leaned against the cold dark stone wall. The stench of sweat and ...

    Feb 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Moi returns! Notice the uber redness of my face and my nerdy expression! Yay for alcohol!

    Feb 11, 2006


You can not put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator.
— alliyah